Stuffed with our famous Italian Sausage Bread Mix, Capicola, Mozzarella and Seasons. Garnished with Bacon.
~ COOKING INSTRUCTIONS ~
- Put 4 to 6 cups of Stock Fluid in Roasting Pan. Whatever Stock you prefer. Place Roast on Rack if you have one, or right in fluid.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place in Pre Heated 325 degree oven. Cook covered for 3 hours, Uncover, let brown for 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven, let set for 20 minutes, remove string before carving. For BEST results, cook the day before serving.
- After cooking, Let roast fully cool, wrap roast, put in refrigerator. Save fluid in roasting pan for your Au Jus sauce
- Take out about an hour before serving, remove string from under roast. Slice cold, Layer slices in oven safe serving dish, poor Au Jus over slices. Place covered in 250 degree oven for 20 minutes or until warm and serve.